A look at the most interesting sports videos posted onto YouTube this past week:
- A video & photo tribute to former(?) Leaf Mats Sundin and his big bald head.
- "Top 10 Reverse Lay-ups" from the 2007-08 NBA season. Reverse Lay-ups are much better than the regular kind.
- The breast -- sorry I mean -- BEST fans of the Montreal Canadians. Photos of hot girls wearing Habs gear mixed in with Montreal players. The girls almost make up for having to look at Saku Koivu.
- Some kid showing everybody his favourite hockey cards. I would make fun of how big of a nerd this kid is, but I probably would have done the same thing if YouTube was around when I was 12.
- Boxer Wladimir Klitschko (who currently holds the IBF, WBO, and IBO world heavyweight titles) on "Late Night With Conan O'Brien".
- Highlights of Jason Bay's first game as a member of the Boston Red Sox. I liked him so much more before he was a Sock ... and Manny Ramirez's debut in Dodgers blue, wearing number 99.
- Some crazy street basketball dribbling starring 'Hot Sauce'. That's how we used to play it in the hood.
- A good mix of some classic hockey clips from the last 25 years. Looks like it would have taken a good amount of time to put together.
- A clip from the brand new EASports NHL09. Apparently, it's getting very good reviews.
- Steve Nash and Baron Davis are set to star in the sequel to "Step Brothers".
- The New Zealand basketball team proves the Haka just doesn't work when it's done by tall, lanky, white guys....these guys show how it's really done.
- There are a few sporting moments in the "Top 10 Racist Things Said on Live TV" list. It's amazing how dumb people can be.
- And this week's "Waikiki Hockey" pick for "Clip of the Week" is Angel's pitcher Justin Speier doing his best Mike Tyson impersonation. His impersonation is about as good as his pitching line is this season:
Find something worthy of Waikiki Hockey? Pass it along!