A big week for sports fans. The MLB playoffs are in full swing, the NFL season is well underway and the NHL is now up and running.
- As we mentioned Hockey is back. In Game #1 (in North America) the Leafs pulled off a miracle win over the Red Wings. Could it be the Leafs only win of the season? Will the Wings go 81-1 now?
- Are we the only ones who has a strong desire to drive the golf cart on the green? This french guy does what we've been longing to do in grand fashion in this prank.
- Craig Sager (who is apparently a legend) got champagned by Jonathon Papelbon.
- Mike Tyson's Brunch Out. It has Mike Tyson in it which is awesome, it references his video game Punch Out which is also awesome, but the rest of the Brunch Out clip is pretty ordinary.
- Apparently, Curtis Joseph is dating Shaina Twain. We'll add them to the pile for our next visit to the Waikiki Hockey Ristorante
- This week we wrote an article with 5 reasons to hate the Red Sox. Here's another reason. It's too bad Jason Bay is a Red Sox because we really like him. Very conflicting.
- Having hot girls shovel the ice seems like a pretty cheap promotion to us but we guess some people really like it.
- Our Clip O' The Week is a video we showed you yesterday. Def Leppard get signed up to kick off the NHL season and then total embarrass the league because "they are soccer boys". Way to go NHL.